Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Our Class Wiki - So Far

I have been researching more on the topic of new media in fitness to contribute to the wiki page. This was also my topic for my research paper and I plan on researching more to add to the page. Right now on the wiki page there is a lot of good information that was covered, but I plan on adding more like how people are using new media technology to combine fitness with gaming. Examples that I will be writing about would be augmented reality and virtual reality. Since this relates to both fitness and gaming, I might contribute to both pages rather than just the fitness page. I will also contribute more information regarding YouTube fitness and Instagram fitness as they were also included in my research paper, as well as add a new fitness platform that more and more people in China are actually using called We-chat.

1 comment:

  1. David, the topic you chose is very interesting. Your research on how the fitness industry has been influenced by new media is such a compelling topic. I can tell that base on the topic you chose, you must be stud with six packs. I shall be able to recognize you when we take our final exam.

    ReplyDelete