Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Creativity and New Media

New media has enabled many people to become more creative. For example, I like drawing but honestly have never been too good at it, but new media has helped me to tap in my creative potential to draw many things. Things i like drawing a lot are characters. Whether they are characters that are made up, from books, or a character that represents me, new media has helped me to draw them with the many tools available. For example, I can now easily create avatars that represent myself.


This is a picture of an avatar that I created that represents myself. Now, some of you may have noticed that the art style looks like South Park, and it totally is. I created this avatar using a website that has South Park theme characters for you to use. Since I like South Park, I decided to make this avatar.

                                           

This is an avatar I created to represent the more serious side of me. New media is great for fostering creativity because it provides many tools for you to use and just create, that it can help people express themselves in many ways. Like how I used two different avatars to represent my different sides. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi David,

    Drawing is also one of my biggest passions. It fosters my creativity and it is a huge way in how I express myself which is through drawing. Nowadays, with the inception of new media, drawing has become less popular as you could do everything online including creating avatars of yourself. New media has come a long way and it has inspired the creativeness in me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. David, the avatar you created looks exactly like you, so handsome, so prince charming, and hot as hell. Is that your kid, the little avatar? It look like a little David to me. Best of luck to you/

    ReplyDelete