Tuesday, September 13, 2016

New Media Fitness

New media has changed the fitness industry. Something that was hard to gain information on are now all over the internet. From blogs to YouTube, new media is changing the way we interact with the fitness industry. Popular you-tubers gain loyal subscribers who almost begin to form cults, relatively unknown exercises like power lifting begin to form traction or just apps that track your daily fitness and form communities of people to talk about fitness, all these new media are changing the way people approach the fitness industry now. In this blog, I would like to talk about the specific impacts new media has had and will continue to have on the fitness industry, please look forward to it!

1 comment:

  1. Hello David,

    What a GREAT topic! I must say that I also use the media for fitness use. Occasionally I watch YouTube videos for at- home workouts and read healthy living articles.
    the first thing that jumped to my mind when I read your post are the endless pop-up posts I get on Facebook for at home exercised and workout plans.
    I look forward to reading your posts throughout the semester.
    Good luck,
    Adva

    ReplyDelete